Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nargis kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nargis kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargis kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. With all the ingredients that you’ll find in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients will also help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. Obviously to get all the advantages from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. And your best choice is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can truly help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nargis kofta curry recipe. You can have nargis kofta curry using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nargis kofta Curry:
- You need For koftas:
- You need 2 tbsp peas
- Prepare half chopped carrot
- Prepare 3 tbsp chopped beans
- Get half cup cabbage
- You need As required chop spinach
- Get Half cup grated paneer
- Use 1 boiled potatoes
- Take 2 tbsp maida
- Take 2 tbsp cornflour
- Take As required Salt
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide As required garam masala
- Take As required oil for fry
- Take For gravy:
- You need 1 onion
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Take 3 tbsp seaseme seeds,
- Get 10-12 cashew
- You need As required puree of onion and tomato
- Get As required Boiled sesame and cashew and make a fine puree
- Prepare As required Salt
- Provide As required red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare As required coriander powder
Instructions to make Nargis kofta Curry:
- First, take all the veggies and boiled till it becomes soft except paneer, and palak and on another side boiled our cashew and sesame seeds.
- After 15 minutes later veggies and mix cool down strain them and mash it roughly then add grated paneer boiled potatoes, spinach, and our all seasoning and add maida and cornflour and make a dough.
- Then take a lemon size ball from dough flatten between your palm add raisin you can add dry fruit of your choice then cover it and dust in a maida and then deep fry till it golden brown.
- Then make a masala for our gravy with add little water.
- Then take a pan put one 1 tbsp oil saute onion and tomatoes with add salt till becoming soft and then make a puree. Then take a wok add 1 tsp cumin seed when it splutters add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste cook till raw smell loose out. then add our species mixture water cook till it releases oil.
- Then add onion tomato paste. Cook till it releasing oil it takes 10-15 min. Then add our cashew cream mixture.Cook and cover it for 10 mins.
- After 10 min check the constancy if the gravy is too thick 4-5 tbsp of water and boil for 5 min then add salt crushed Kasuri methi. Now mix it well and add our dumplings to it. It's ready to serve with chapati and naans.
If you find this Nargis kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.