Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Mango Curry With Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Mango Curry With Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent information. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and water are the best choices for beverages. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually an individual portion of soft drinks is only eight ounces big. That serving could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces big. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mango curry with rice recipe. To cook spicy mango curry with rice you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Mango Curry With Rice:
- Provide 1 pcs Mango
- Use 1 Onion
- You need 1 Tomato
- You need 1 Potato
- You need 1/4 cup Cabbage
- Use 1/4 cup Peas
- Get 1/4 cup Carrot
- Use 2 Green chilli
- You need 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Cumin seeds
- Use 250 gm Basmati Rice
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Spicy Mango Curry With Rice:
- Boil water in a pan and add rice(Already soaked for 1-2 hour).When rice is done,drain the starch in a bowl and keep it aside. - Rice is done.
- Now add one tablespoon oil in hot pan and add cumin seeds. Add onion and green chilli in it and stir for 2-3 minutes
- Add tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add chopped potato,peas, cabbage and carrot in it. Sprinkle salt and stir for 2 minutes. - Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add all spices and stir. - Instead of water,Add rice starch in it and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- In last,Add chopped Mango in it, Stir well,Cover the pan and Cook for 5-7 minutes. - Your spicy mango curry is ready to eat. - Garnish with Coriander leaves. - Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Spicy Mango Curry With Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.