Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And because of this you will find that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai massaman chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- You need 250 g chicken, cut into long strips
- Take 2 tablespoons Massaman curry paste
- Use 1 onion chopped in big chunks
- You need 1 can coconut milk
- You need 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- Get 2-3 grated palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- Take 2 tbsp tamarind
- Get 1 medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- Use 4-5 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer)
- Get 1 star anise
- You need 1 cinnamon stick
- You need 1 big red chilli, finely sliced
Steps to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste.
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well.
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in.
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well. 1. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.