Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Massaman chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good advice. But at times the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead, the choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman chicken curry recipe. To make massaman chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Prepare 50 g Massaman curry paste to taste, I used about
- Use 400 ml coconut milk
- Provide Clove garlic - chopped
- Provide Chopped shallot
- Take Tablespoon fish sauce
- Take Teaspoon brown sugar
- Use Tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- Prepare 2-3 chicken breasts - chopped
- Provide 2-3 small potatoes - peeled and chopped into small cubes
- Provide 1 carrot - peeled and sliced
- Provide Handful peanuts
- Get Lime to serve
- Get Thai basil or normal basil to serve
- Get Rice to serve
Steps to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Start by gathering your main ingredients together. Shell the nuts and roast in a preheated oven at 160 for about 30 mins. Add the curry paste to a wok. Dissolve with the coconut milk over a low heat.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, garlic and shallots. Stir and add the peanut butter
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 10 mins. Add chicken and carrots. Stir and simmer for another 20 mins or so. Meanwhile, your nuts should be roasted. Remove from oven and whiz up in a food processor
- Serve with rice, lime, basil and the roasted peanuts 😀
If you find this Massaman chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.