Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry - very easy to make. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry - very easy to make. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you drink a huge soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda is eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Typically, though, they may be 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry - very easy to make. recipe. You can have chicken curry - very easy to make. using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry - very easy to make.:
- Get 2 lb. Chicken Legs and Thighs cut up in pieces
- Use 2 Tbsp National Brand Chicken Curry Masala
- You need 1 Large Onion chopped
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1 cup Yogurt
- Use 1 Tbsp Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste
- Use 2 Medium Tomatoes - chopped up
- Take 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1 Cup water
- Prepare 2 Chopped Green chillies
- Get 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Steps to make Chicken Curry - very easy to make.:
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 1 tsp Curry Masala and 1/2 cup yogurt for 20 mins.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok (karahi). Add Cumin Seed, Cook 1 minute and add onions and cook 5 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken and cook on high heat for 5 minute stirring constantly.
- Add 1 tsp Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric Paste and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and 1/2 cup yogurt and cook 5 minutes.
- Add water and chillies. Bring to high boil and reduce heat. Cook covered for 15 mins. Finish with chopped Cilantro and serve with Pilav Rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry - very easy to make. recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.