Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage boosts your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are far better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared cod with apple cashew micro-green salad recipe. To make pan seared cod with apple cashew micro-green salad you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad:
- You need For Cod:
- Provide Grape seed oil
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- You need 1 cup polenta
- Use 1/2 cup garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup salt
- You need 1/2 cayenne pepper
- Provide 1/2 cup dill
- Get 2 tbs spicy pepper seasoning
- You need For Salad:
- Provide 1/2 cup micro-greens (we used sunflower)
- Provide 1/2 cup apples medium julienned
- Prepare 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- Provide 1/2 cup cashews
- You need 1/2 cup red cabbage
- Use 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
Instructions to make Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad:
- For Cod: mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and add a couple pieces of cod fillets to the mixture. Batter each side of the fillets.
- Add grape seed oil to sauté pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Once hot add cod and let sear for 2 min on each side until golden brown; once both sides are browned place on a sheet tray that is lined with parchment paper.
- Then bake in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- For Salad: mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle with Apple cider vinegar. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.