Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your system. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And by eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one element really should be enough reason for everybody to start eating apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can really help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe. To make indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 you only need 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- Prepare 600 g Mutton (is older in age) (not all butcher has this)
- Use (or substitute with 800g chicken thighs off bone)
- You need 2 large onions sliced
- Prepare 3/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 2-3 medium tomatoes sliced
- Take 1 lemon stalk, bashed at the bottom part
- Provide 2 tsp ginger paste
- You need 2 tsp garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp salt
- Use 1/2 cup yoghurt (or 1/2 can coconut cream milk)
- You need 3 green chillies, chopped finely
- Provide 1 inch fresh ginger, cut julienned
- You need 4 kaffir-limes leaves, teared at the edge
- Use 3 tbs oil
- Use 1 tsp Kasuri Methi powder (roasted) (sun-dried fenugreek leaves,
- Provide Has a combination between celery&fennel taste bitter-bite)
- Prepare 250 ml Water
- Take Salt n grinded Black pepper
- Take To make GARAM MASALA:
- Get 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Provide 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- Get 1 tsp Peppercorns
- Prepare 4 whole red chillies
- Get Fluffy Jasmine Rice
- Use Garnished: Coriander leaves, to have 1 tbs chopped
- Use 4 big pink potatoes,cut in a big cube.Steam18'.Fry, top spices
Steps to make Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- Cook the Jasmine Rice in the Rice Cooker for 17'. Peel the Potatoes, chop roughly into quarter into one eight. Steam in double pan for 18'. Remove, sprinkle on top mixture of 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp thyme, a pinch of cayenne pepper. Mix, then add 1 tbs olive oil. Rub all over the potatoes.
- Pan dry roast the Masala ingredients on low heat for 3' till the items are roasted and release flavour. Take it out on a plate, let it cool. Set aside. In the same saucepan add 2 tbs oil, heat add the potatoes and fry until change into golden brown. Remove onto a serving dish, set aside
- Transfer the roasted spices into a blender and grind it into a powder. This should give around 6 tbs which is sufficient for 600g Mutton or Chicken. Clean and wash the meat pieces, pat dry..
- Slice the onions and tomatoes, whisk the yoghurt. Heat oil in a wok add the onions, stir fry for 1' on medium high. Add the meat pieces, mix well and stir for 1' on medium high. Add the ginger,garlic paste,lemon grass stalk,kaffir-lime leaves, and 1' later add the chopped tomatoes,mix well and fry for 2'.Add the roasted Kasuri methi, salt and grinded black pepper.Now reduce the heat to low and cover & cook on low heat for 15' till the onions are softened. Open the lid and give a stir in between.
- Now add 250ml water,give a mix,cover &cook on low heat for around 40' till the meat pieces are tender.Then lower the heat and add the yoghurt (or the coconut cream milk).Mix it well&cook on low heat for around 4'-5' till it is cooked&oil separates.Add water if required.When the meat is tender then turn off the heat, remove and transfer onto a serving bowl.Take off the lemon grass stalk&the kaffir-lime leaves.Garnish on top with coriander herbs.😍To serve with a fluffy steam rice & fried potatoes
If you find this Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.