Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you drink a large soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. Usually just one helping of soda is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 🐔 zucchini bake recipe. You can have chicken 🐔 zucchini bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake:
- Take 1 large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Provide 1 packet dry ranch seasoning mix
- Prepare 2 large zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced
- Take 2 onions, sliced
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into a large baking pan……
- Sprinkle over thighs black pepper, garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix……..
- Place your sliced zucchini and onions all around chicken thighs….
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour……
- Uncover pan and continue to bake for about 30 minutes more…..
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs and veggies……
- Place pan back into oven and bake until all cheese has melted…..serve and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.