Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian spicy chicken with potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian spicy chicken with potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian spicy chicken with potato recipe. To make indian spicy chicken with potato you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Use 1/2 kg chicken pieces
- Prepare 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use 2 chopped large onion
- Use 1 capsicum
- Use 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1/2 cup tomato paste
- You need 2 tbsp yogurt
- Take 2 cloves
- Prepare 2 large potato cut in cubes
- You need 1 curry leaf
- Get salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Use 1 tsp ground cumin
- Provide chilli powder
- Provide 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/3 tsp garam masala
- Use 1 tbsp chicken masala
- Take 800 ml warm water
- You need coriander
Steps to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry.
- Chop capsicum into small pieces.
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later).
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it.
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.)
If you find this Indian spicy chicken with potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.