Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, your selections include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Prepare 250 gm paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like)
- You need 200 gm spinach (palak) finely chopped
- Provide 1 medium onion (chopped in small pcs)
- Provide Gingar 1" finely chopped
- Get 3-4 garlic buds finely chopped
- Take (or paste ginger garlic)
- Get 1 medium size chopped tomato
- Take 3-4 green chilli chopped
- Take Cooking oil
- Prepare 2 tb spn desi ghee
- Provide to taste Spices: salt according
- Provide 1/2 tb spn red chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 tb spn turmeric powder
- Provide 1/2 tb spn coriender powder
- Prepare 1/2 spn garam masala powder
- You need 1 tb spn sabzi masala
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame)
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame)
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.