Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rotli,bateta nu shaak,Moong,Keri no Ras,fajeto,rice,chass(buttermilk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rotli,bateta nu shaak,Moong,Keri no Ras,fajeto,rice,chass(buttermilk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unfit items.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rotli,bateta nu shaak,moong,keri no ras,fajeto,rice,chass(buttermilk) recipe. You can cook rotli,bateta nu shaak,moong,keri no ras,fajeto,rice,chass(buttermilk) using 50 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rotli,bateta nu shaak,Moong,Keri no Ras,fajeto,rice,chass(buttermilk):
- Get For Rotli-
- Provide 1 cup Whole wheat flour (Chapati atta)
- Get ½ cup Warm water
- Provide 1 teaspoon Oil
- Provide as needed Ghee (clarified butter) , to spread on roti
- Provide For Bateta nu shaak
- You need 2 1/2 cups Potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- Use 2 tablespoons Oil
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons Red chilli powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- You need to taste Salt
- You need 1 cup Water or as needed
- You need 2-3 tablespoons Cilantro or coriander leaves chopped
- Get For Moong
- Get 1/2 cup sabut moong dal (whole moong beans) - soaked in water for an hour or two hours or overnight
- Prepare 2-3 cup water
- Provide 2 tablespoons oil
- You need 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get as per taste Salt
- Use Pinch hing
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare for Keri no Ras-
- Prepare 10 good quality mangoes (I use Alphonso)
- Get 2-3 tbsp sugar or as per taste
- Provide as required Water is optional
- Prepare For Fajeto
- Get 1 cup pulp of mango
- You need 1/2 cup water
- Take 2 teaspoons ghee
- Use 1 teaspoon teaspoon ginger paste
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Provide Pinch pepper power
- Prepare Pinch jeera powder
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Provide 5-6 Curry leaves
- Use for Rice-
- Prepare 1 cup long grain white rice
- Use 3 cups water
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Take for Chass or buttermilk–
- Provide 3 cups yogurt
- Provide 1 cup water
- Prepare as per taste Salt
Instructions to make Rotli,bateta nu shaak,Moong,Keri no Ras,fajeto,rice,chass(buttermilk):
- Rotli :Take wheat atta in a bowl. Mix with your hand. - Now start adding warm water little at a time and knead. - Knead the dough till it just comes together. The dough should be soft. - Now add a teaspoon of oil. and again knead it till it gets smooth and soft. It will take good 3-4 minutes. - Now cover it with another bowl or plate. Let it rest for at least 15 minutes.Divide it into 10 equal portions. Make smooth ball and flatten it out between your palm,Start rollig into round shape.
- Now heat the tawa on medium heat. Once hot put the rolled roti on it.Within 30 seconds, you will notice few bubbles on top. - Flip it and you can notice there are very few brown spots. - As soon as you flip, you will notice that those bubbles will get bigger. Now cook that side for 25 seconds only.Using the tongs, hold the tawa and put it on back burner.Turn the heat on high. Then place the roti (top side should go on flame) on direct flame. Immediately it will puff up.As soon as it is puffed up,
- Using the tongs hold the roti carefully from the edge and flip it. - Cook the other side on direct flame for very less time Place the roti in the insulated container. - Now lower down the heat to medium, put the tawa back on the stove and repeat the same for rest. - Now apply little ghee on it. - Keep them in insulated container.
- Bateta nu shaak :Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. - Once hot add mustard seeds. Let them pop and then add cumin seeds. Let them sizzle a bit.then add turmeric powder. - Immediately add cubed potatoes. Mix it well. - Add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix it so all the potatoes coated with the masala. - Add 1 cup of water
- Cover the pan and cook. Stir in between and make sure that there is enough water and potatoes are not sticking to the bottom of the pan. If needed add more waterCook till potatoes are tender. - Now mash very few potatoes with back of your spoon, so gravy will become thick.Finally add some chopped coriander leaves. - Turn off the stove. - Let it sit for 5 minutes covered and then serve.
- Moong : After saoking the moong overnight, cook in pressure cooker for 15 mins, Heat 1 tbsp oil in a small pan or tadka pan. Splutter 1/2 tsp cumin seeds first.Switch off the flame and then add a pinch of asafoetida and 1/4 tsp red chilli powder. Stir. Then add the boiled moong on the pan,add turmeric powder salt as per taste and lemon,ready to serve
- Keri no Ras : Method:- - Wash and cut the mangoes in slices. - Peel the skin. - Place all the mangoes, sugar in blender. - Blend till very smooth you can see very smooth pulp. - At this stage pulp will be too thick, add little water and mix once more time. - Transfer into a big bowl and chill the ras until required. - When you are ready to serve in a small bowl for each person,
- Fajeto : Heat the ghee in a small pan on another stove. - Once hot add cumin seeds and let them sizzle a bit. - Then add curry leaves and hing. - Immediately add this tadka to the simmering fajeto(juicd of pulp and water),add jeera powder pepper powder ginger paste.Mix well and turn off the stove,Ready to serve
- Rice : In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add rice, butter, and a large pinch of salt. - Bring pan back to a simmer then lower heat and cook, covered, 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed. - Remove from heat and let sit, covered, 5 minutes,and serve.
- Chass: blend yogurt water salt and make it chill then serve
If you find this Rotli,bateta nu shaak,Moong,Keri no Ras,fajeto,rice,chass(buttermilk) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.