Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and sour mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and sour mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good advice. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find several different salads. You can get chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour mango curry recipe. To make sweet and sour mango curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and sour mango curry:
- Use 4 Ripe Mangoes
- Use 10 Dry red chillies
- You need 1/4 tsp Jeera
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- You need 1 small tamarind ball
- Provide 1 tbsp Jaggery
- Use as per taste Salt
- Get Few curry leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Use Few Garlic cloves
- Get as required Coconut oil
Instructions to make Sweet and sour mango curry:
- Peel the skin of mangoes and squeeze out the maximum amount of juice you can and discard the skin.
- Dry roast dry red chillies, mustard, jeera and coriander for few secs. And grind it into a fine powder in a blender.
- Soak tamarind in water and later squeeze out the juice and discard the pulp.
- Heat a vessel add mangoes pour in water along with the extracted juice and bring to a boil add the powdered masala +tamarind juice+salt and cook on low flame…..when almost done add in a tbsp of jaggery+curry leaves and switch off the flame.
- In another pan heat a tsp of oil and tip in mustard seeds and once it splutters add in crushed garlic and saute for few seconds
- Pour the tempering onto the mango curry and mix nicely.
If you find this Sweet and sour mango curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.