Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheeseburger Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheeseburger Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, your choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger pasta bake recipe. You can have cheeseburger pasta bake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheeseburger Pasta Bake:
- Get 165 g rigatoni pasta, dry weight,
- Get 250 g 5% lean beef mince,
- Prepare 1/2 an onion, chopped,
- Get 1.5 salad tomatoes, chopped, or around 5 baby plum tomatoes,
- Get 1 rasher thick smoked bacon, cut into small pieces,
- Prepare 1 tbsp tomato paste,
- Take 60 g 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated,
- Prepare 1 pickled gerkin, sliced thinly into circles,
- Prepare Salt and pepper to season,
- Use 200 ml water,
- Provide 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Provide Spices:
- Get 1 tbsp Spicentice 'gourmet burger rub', OR
- Prepare 2 tsp Paprika,
- Provide 1 tsp Garlic granules,
- Take 1 tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,
- Prepare To drizzle on top:
- Get Ketchup, & American mustard,
- Use OR burger sauce
Steps to make Cheeseburger Pasta Bake:
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat and add in the cooking oil. Once hot add the onions and fry gently for around 3-4 minutes. Next add the bacon and fry for a further two minutes. Add in the tomatoes then stir to combine.
- Add in the beef mince and season well with salt and pepper. Break the mince down with a wooden spoon and begin to brown it off. Add in the dried spices, chilli and the tomato paste then stir. Add the water and turn the heat down a notch. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook gently whilst you cook the pasta according to packet instructions, but remove the pasta from the heat around 2-3 minutes before it's completely cooked so it's not too soft.
- Drain off the pasta once cooked and add it in with the beef once the sauce has reduced by 95%. Season again with salt and pepper. Add the pasta mixture into an oven proof dish. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan).
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, making sure it's evenly covered right up to all edges. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until piping hot. Next add the pickled gerkins evenly over the top of the cheese then place under a medium heat grill until golden and bubbly on top. Drizzle over your choice of sauces, serve up and enjoy! :)
If you find this Cheeseburger Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.