Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you know that produce will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can acquire in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian thai green curry recipe. To make vegetarian thai green curry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Use 1-2 tbsp green curry paste
- Take 400 ml tin coconut milk
- Use 3-4 kaffir lime leaves (tear in half and take the middle wooden bit off)
- Get 2-3 tbsp Thai fish sauce or soy sauce (vegan)
- Provide 1-2 tbsp palm sugar (brown sugar)
- Get 1-2 handful basil leaves
- Prepare 1 tin bamboo shoots
- Provide 1 aubergine (chopped into bite size)
- Prepare 1-2 big red chilli (thinly slices)
- Take 1 block tofu (optional)
- Use Seasonal vegetables of your choice - it can be brussel sprouts, sweetheart cabbage, green beans, carrots. All chopped into bite size
- Use To serve - Thai jasmine rice or with rice noodles
Steps to make Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a saucepan over a meduim-high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add another 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk, fish sauce (or soy sauce) and sugar and stir well then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Add your vegetables start with hard vegetable first ie. carrots, cabbage, brussel sprouts, green bean and bamboo shoots.
- Add some more coconut milk and continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes until you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk a little bit.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk in. I normally add some water about half of tin coconut into the saucepan too. Taste your sauce, it should be salty, sweet, nutty and spicy.
- Stir occasionally then add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well.
- To serve, spoon your jasmine rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the vegetarian Thai green curry.
If you find this Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.