Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bolognaise Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bolognaise Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognaise Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent advice. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually just one portion of soda is only eight ounces big. That portion typically contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink boosts your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier selections.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognaise pasta bake recipe. To make bolognaise pasta bake you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bolognaise Pasta Bake:
- Provide 400 g pasta
- Get 500 g mince beef
- Get 2 carrots
- Get 1 beef stock pot
- Use 50 ml boiling water
- Prepare 500 g passata
- Take 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Provide 1 x pack mozzarella
- Take 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Prepare Basil (optional garnish)
- Get Ground pepper to season
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Optional
- You need Garlic bread
Instructions to make Bolognaise Pasta Bake:
- Boil the kettle ready to cook the pasta. Peel and grate the carrot. Preheat oven to 200c.
- Add the oil to a pan and add the mince. Cook the mince on a medium heat until it is brown and water has started to evaporate. Approx 8 mins.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta and boiling water to a pan and cook to instructions. Remove from heat and drain in a colander when ready. Keep to the side.
- Once the meat has browned, add the grated carrot and tomato purée and cook for a further 1-2 mins.
- Add the passata, beef stock pot and boiling water to the mince. Season with pepper to taste. Heat for another 5 mins or until the stock pot has dissolved.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken, add the pasta and stir in.
- Take the pan off the heat and transfer the pasta and mince mixture to a oven proof dish.
- Slice the mozzarella into circles and add on top. Place in the oven until the cheese has melted and started to colour. Approx 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with basil and serve with Parmesan. (And garlic bread - 😋)
If you find this Bolognaise Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.