Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. There are lots of salads around today. You can get chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You can make fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom gravy curry indian restaurant style recipe. You can cook mushroom gravy curry indian restaurant style using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style:
- Prepare 250 gm Mushrooms cleaned
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- Use 1 Onion
- Use 2 tablespoon Oil
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 cup Finely chopped Tomato (optional)
- You need to taste Salt
- Get 3 slit Green Chilli
- Get Cloves 2
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Use 1/4 inch Cinnamon stick
- Take 1 Marathi Mogga / Caper small
- Take 2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Coriander fruits
Instructions to make Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style:
- In a hot pan, pour sufficient water & blanch the sliced mushrooms for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame.
- In a dry mixie jar, add 1/2 part of one large onion cut into two halves , all the whole spices and make a coarse paste of it. Once the paste is ready,keep it aside.
- Heat a kadai over a medium flame, pour oil to it. Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds, prepared spices paste, other half part of sliced onion, slit green chilli,salt & turmeric powder one after the other.
- Saute it until the raw smell goes off.
- To the above mix, add the chopped tomatoes (optional) and cook until it turns tender.
- Now add the sliced mushrooms, red chilli powder & sprinkle some salt over it. Saute for 2 minutes over a low flame.
- Pour sufficient water to it & cook the gravy until the mushroom turns tender or the oil starts oozing out of the gravy. Cover it with a lid and ensure to cook it over a low flame.
- Once the gravy thickens, transfer the mushroom gravy into a serving bowl.
- Serve hot the delectable mushroom gravy curry with roti/rice.
If you find this Mushroom Gravy Curry Indian Restaurant Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.