Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really good advice. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Select a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe. To cook spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake
- Use 16 oz Rotini
- Prepare 1 lbs hamburger meat
- Take Fresh spinach
- Prepare 1 container mushrooms
- Use 1 jar favorite spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 onion diced
- You need Italian seasoning
- You need Minced garlic
- Take Favorite cheese iam using mozzarella
- Prepare Olive oil
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake
- Cut all veggies, i used a food processor. Set aside.
- Make pasta, with directions on the box, when done run under cold water, to stop the cooking.Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, and drain any grease, and set aside. In same pan drizzles some Olive oil, let it heat up, then add the mince garlic, Sauté for about a minute, then add the mushrooms and onions, and seasoning, sauté till onions and mushrooms are translucent,then add in the hamburger meat,mix up and then add the spinach, (spinach will be done in less than a min) Add the jar of spaghetti sauce, mix well and remove from heat and set aside.
- (I did have my veggies diced more than I’ve have liked, but I did want them small, because of my kids) they don’t need to be this diced up.
- In a baking dish add the pasta, drizzle with some Olive oil and mix. (May need to run under cold water again if it’s sticking together before placing in baking dish.)
- Add the meat sauce mixture and mix. Top with cheese, and bake at 350 till cheese has melted..
- Sever with garlic bread, and a salad.
- Notes- because this made a lot, I ended up mixing it all together in a bowl and not the baking dish. Because everything was cut small my kids didn’t even notice the veggies, they all like it..
If you find this Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.