Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Cornell University had a study on the effect apples have on the brain. They found that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples can in fact help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good for you. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lightly spiced veggie pasta bake recipe. To make lightly spiced veggie pasta bake you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake:
- Get 1 red onion, finely chopped
- You need 150 g button mushrooms sliced
- Provide 3 cloves garlic finely sliced
- Get 3 small carrots sliced
- Use 1 pepper sliced
- Prepare 150 g sprouting broccoli each stem sliced to three pieces
- Get 1 courgette sliced
- Prepare 1 small tin broad beans drained
- Use 1 small tin sweetcorn drained
- Prepare 50 g vine tomatoes cut into quarters
- You need 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- Get 300 g fresh pasta, penne or rigatoni
- Take 3 tsp olive oil
- Use 100 g cheddar cheese grated
- Use 100 g mozzarella sliced or grated
- Use 50 g Parmesan finely grated
- Provide 50 g Moroccan breadcrumbs
- Provide 1 tsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Take Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan)
- Pour olive oil in large pan over medium heat, and add onions cooking for 2 mins, then add mushrooms and garlic. After five mins add carrots, pepper and vine tomatoes.
- Add tinned tomatoes plus water of one can to the pan, then add broccoli, courgette, broad beans and sweetcorn. Also add oregano and chilli flakes plus salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile put pasta in separate pan with boiling water and simmer for 2 mins, then drain.
- Place pasta in baking dish, and pour over vegetables mixing well. Firstly cover the dish with cheddar, then mozzarella. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and top the dish with this mixture.
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, and serve with garlic bread or green salad.
If you find this Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.