Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Raw Cashew Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent guidance. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. Now you can find a range of salads. You could also pick out Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are many healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself time and effort.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw cashew curry recipe. You can cook raw cashew curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw Cashew Curry:
- Get 750 grams unprocessed cashews
- You need 6-8 medium Onions sliced fine
- Provide 2 broken hot red dried chillies
- Take 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 3 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 2-3 sprigs curry leaves
- Provide 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare 4-5 cups water
- Use 3 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Raw Cashew Curry:
- Soak cashews overnight in sufficient water. Deskin next day applying a little oil to both palms. Wash the deskinned cashews in running water 2 to 3 times. Rinse lastly with warm water and salt.
- Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add the red chillies then the chopped onions then the curry leaves. Saute till transparent.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes away.
- Add the spice powder and salt. Add the cashews and mix.
- Add the water,cover and simmer till cooked. Check for seasoning. Add salt or spices if required.
- Keep checking in between for doneness. It has to have a soft bite.If they are over cooked they will be soft and smudgy. So keep checking.
- Try cutting with a blunt spoon. Should easily break. Then it is ready.
- Serve tasty delicious raw cashews curry with hot steamed rice or pulav.
If you find this Raw Cashew Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.