Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now plenty of them offer salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pasta bake recipe. To make simple pasta bake you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple pasta bake:
- Provide 1 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 4 rashers smoked bacon
- Provide 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Provide Half a tin of water
- Get 1 ball of mozzarella
- Provide 200 g pasta (penne or rigatoni)
Instructions to make Simple pasta bake:
- Boil a saucepan of water and heat the oven to 200c. Add a pinch of salt to the water and cook the pasta as instructed on packet
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, slice the rashers of bacon and fry in the oil
- Once bacon is crispy add the tin of tomatoes. Fill the tin, halfway, with water and add this to the pan too. Simmer until pasta is ready
- Drain the pasta and pour it into an oven dish
- Slice the mozzarella, add to the tomato sauce and leave to simmer for 1 more minute, until cheese starts to melt
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and bake in the oven until golden (15-20 minutes)
If you find this Simple pasta bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.