Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Prawn gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose your drive through depending on if it has better options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Alternatively you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn gravy recipe. You can cook prawn gravy using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn gravy:
- Get 1/2 kg cleaned prawn
- Prepare 3 medium sized onion finely chopped
- Get 1 tomato finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Get 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tablespoon pepper powder
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon Mustard
- Provide 50 ml Cooking oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get For garnish curry and coriander leaves
Instructions to make Prawn gravy:
- Take a pan pour oil and season it with mustard, then add chopped onion and tomato, prawn and fry it for two minutes
- Put some turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste, salt,red chilli powder and coriander powder,mix it well
- Water comes out of the prawn which is enough to get cook, close the pan with a lid for 20 minutes, now and then check it doesn’t get stick to pan, after 20 minutes will get a gravy, finally add pepper powder and curry and coriander leaves for garnish (once the gravy starts boiling the flame must be in sim manner)
- It is a nice and simple dish and more over very tasty among seafood varieties.
If you find this Prawn gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.