Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Additionally, you will be able to possess a healthier heart by eating apples. With all the ingredients that you’ll find in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. One more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. One thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the men and women who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are getting all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys butternut squash pasta bake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys butternut squash pasta bake, gf df ef sf nf you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 700 g butternut squash, diced
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil
- Use 300 g dried pasta - fusilli, macaroni, congliche, bowties etc
- Take 150 g grated cheddar-style cheese, I use Violife vegan brand
- You need 50 g cream cheese - again I use Violife vegan brand
- Use some reserved pasta water
- You need to taste ground nutmeg
- Take to taste black pepper
Steps to make Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a roasting tin with foil
- Spread out the squash, drizzle with the oil and roast for 30 minutes until tender
- Before the squash finishes roasting, cook the pasta as per the packet instructions
- Put the squash in a blender with the grated cheese (keep a handful back for topping) and the cream cheese
- Puree with enough of the reserved pasta water to make a smooth sauce
- Season to taste with nutmeg and black pepper
- Drain the pasta then pour the squash sauce over it and gently mix to coat
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and top with the remaining cheese
- Bake in the oven (same temperature) until the cheese melts on top, then serve with green vegetables
- The pasta I used was tri-colour gluten-free Orgran brand brown rice pasta swirls
- The cheese I used was Violife coconut-based cheeses
If you find this Vickys Butternut Squash Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.