Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Carrot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly good guidance. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice and water will be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually a single helping of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or regular water.
Basic logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy carrot soup recipe. You can have creamy carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Carrot Soup:
- You need 3 T. Vegetable oil
- Use 2 lb. Carrots, chopped
- Get 1 large Onion, chopped
- Use 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- Get 3 large Garlic cloves, sliced
- Prepare 1 tsp. Ginger powder
- Provide 1 T. Orange zest (about 2 naval oranges)
- Get 1 tsp. Salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Take 32 oz. Broth (chicken or vegetable)
- Prepare 1 c. Fresh orange juice (about 4 naval oranges)
- Get 1 c. Heavy whipping cream
Instructions to make Creamy Carrot Soup:
- In large soup pot over medium heat, add oil, carrots, onion, celery, and seasonings. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth and zest. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until carrots are tender.
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in orange juice. Remove from heat. Stir in cream.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, to taste, if desired.
- Serve hot, topped with croutons.
If you find this Creamy Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.