Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to offer burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unfit items.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy sweet potato 🍠 veggie soup 🍜 recipe. To cook creamy sweet potato 🍠 veggie soup 🍜 you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜:
- Provide 3 large sweet potatoes (peeled, cut into chunks)
- Get 3 large zucchini (peeled, sliced into coins)
- Take 10 small baby red potatoes (do not peel !!), cut each one in half
- Provide 2 cups baby carrots
- You need 1 stick margarine
- Use 2 onions, sliced
- Take 15 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 2 cartons (32 ounce) low sodium chicken broth
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Goya adobo
- Use 1 can (12 ounce) evaporated milk
Steps to make Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜:
- In a large stockpot melt your margarine 🧈…….
- Add to melted margarine your sliced onions, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add in your minced garlic, sauté until fragrant…….
- Now add your sweet potatoes, zucchini, baby red potatoes and baby carrots, sauté veggies until slightly tender…..
- Next add your 2 cartons of low sodium chicken broth, black pepper and Goya adobo, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally……
- Reduce heat to low / medium and cook soup, slightly covered, for about 30 minutes, or until all veggies are tender, stirring occasionally……
- Add in your can of evaporated milk, cook on low heat for several minutes, stirring until milk is heated thru…….Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!!
If you find this Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.