Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now you may get a variety of salads. You can also choose Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and cheese enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken and cheese enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas:
- You need 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Get 1/2 cup lite sour cream
- Use 1 cup pace picante sauce
- You need 2 tsp chili powder
- Provide 2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- Take 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Get 6 each 6 inch flour tortilas
- You need 1 small tomato chopped
- You need 1 each green onion sliced
Steps to make Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas:
- preheat oven 350
- Stir soup, sour cream,picante, and chili powder in medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup of soup mixture with chicken and cheese in large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in 11 by 7 baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over tortillas. cover baking dish with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake 40 minutes or until tortillas are hot and bubbly. Top with tomato and onion.
If you find this Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.