Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Italian Wedding Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find a range of salads. You could get chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can get fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your dinner from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from dedication.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. You can have italian wedding soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Wedding Soup:
- Provide 1 small sliced onion
- Use 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/4 in pieces
- Use 2 (32 oz) cartons Chicken Broth, Kitchen Basic is a good brand
- Use 16 oz frozen cheese tortellini
- You need 12 oz bag of spinach rinsed
- Prepare 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- You need 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Use pinch Bell's Poultry Seasoning
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Use 1 teaspoon pepper
- You need 1/2 bag small party sized meatballs - *Trader Joes Party Size Meatballs" or make your own bite-sized meatballs
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and celery and saute 5 to 6 minutes until softened.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 6 mins.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, Bell's seasoning, salt, pepper and meatballs. Stir in spinach and stir for 1 minute.
- Ladle soup in bowls and top with parmesan cheese.
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.