Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sea scallops in tomato onion soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sea scallops in tomato onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sea scallops in tomato onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
One more thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can in fact help to give you a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to learn that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Something you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are located in the skin of the apple. And your best option is to locate a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sea scallops in tomato onion soup recipe. To cook sea scallops in tomato onion soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea scallops in tomato onion soup:
- Prepare 1/2 lb wild caught sea scallops
- Prepare 1/2 lb wild caught shrimps
- Get 2 lbs organic vine ripen tomatoes
- Use 2 cups diced potatoes
- You need 1 egg
- Provide 1 largest onion, diced
- You need 3 celery sticks
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves
- Take Non filtered extra virgin Olive oil
- Take Salt and pepper
- Take Finishing herb of your choice
Steps to make Sea scallops in tomato onion soup:
- Make the tomatoes base first by sauté diced tomatoes in olive oil. Add salt and simmer for a few minutes until red juice come out. Set aside.
- In the heated wok, sear egg washed scallops on both sides until set and set them aside.
- Sautée diced onion, potatoes and celery until aromatic. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the sauteed veggies into a large soup pot. Add the tomato base now. Pour in two cups of white wine or homemade seafood broth. Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer and cook for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are very soft and the soup is thickened.
If you find this Sea scallops in tomato onion soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.