Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the result apples have on your brain. They found that one of the elements in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moqueca brazilian cuisine recipe. You can cook moqueca brazilian cuisine using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine:
- Use 4 fillets Salted cod
- Use 200 grams Shrimp
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 2 Tomato (or 1 can of tomatoes)
- Take 3 Green pepper (or 1 paprika)
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Take 2 to 3 Green onions or scallions
- Get 1 thumb's worth Ginger
- Provide 1 bunch Cilantro
- Take 250 ml Coconut milk
- Take 5 tbsp Olive oil (preferably palm oil)
- Provide 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 2 tbsp White wine (optional)
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Katakuriko (or cornstarch)
- Use 1 cube Soup stock cube
Instructions to make Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine:
- Marinate the salted cod and shrimp in the mixture of cilantro, minced garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil, and let it rest in the refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
- Finely chop the ginger, green onions, onion, and green pepper. Heat the olive oil in a heavy pan and sauté the vegetables.
- Add the Step 1 ingredients, chopped tomatoes, white wine, and soup stock cube to the pan, and simmer them for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and continue to simmer, and season with salt and pepper. Add the katakuriko slurry (katakuriko dissolved in 1 tablespoon of water) to thicken at the end.
- Serve it over rice and enjoy! It tastes more authentic served with Brazilian rice.
If you find this Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.