Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good advice. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose a drive through based on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey chicken noodle soup recipe. To make smokey chicken noodle soup you need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get Chicken
- Get 1-1/2 pound chicken breast
- Get As needed pink Himalayan salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Provide Soup
- You need 1 cup cooked spaghetti noodles
- Take 1 large carrot
- Use 1-1/2 quart beef broth
- You need 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it
- Take 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- Take 1/3 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Use 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Take 1/2 stick butter divided
- Provide 1/4 cup flour
- Use 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- You need 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Prepare To taste ground white pepper
- Use 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- You need To taste salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Take Topping
- Take To taste sour cream
Instructions to make Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill.
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot.
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half.
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot.
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream.
If you find this Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.