Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Winter Warmer Leek and Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Warmer Leek and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Warmer Leek and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
I am certain you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most people have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should understand is that apples have more vitamins and minerals than various other fruits.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally beneficial to your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are also extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter warmer leek and potato soup recipe. To cook winter warmer leek and potato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Winter Warmer Leek and Potato Soup:
- Take 4 medium size potatoes
- Take 1 large leek
- Use 2 medium onions
- Use 2 medium carrots
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Provide 50 g butter
- Get 2 vegetable stock cubes
- Take 1 L boiling water
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Winter Warmer Leek and Potato Soup:
- Gather your ingredients
- Roughly chop the leeks, carrots, onions and garlic
- In a large pan melt the butter then add your chopped vegetables on a medium to low heat. Toss with a wooden spoon, then cover and let cook for 10 mins or until soft
- While the chopped veg are cooking done, dice up the potatoes into small cubes
- And dissolve the stock cubes in one liter of boiling water
- When your pot of vegetables are softened pour in the stock mixture and potatoes
- Bring the soup to the boil then simmer for 10 more minutes with the lid on.
- Generously season with salt and fresh ground black pepper and serve
If you find this Winter Warmer Leek and Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.