Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. Now quite a few of them offer salads. You can get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are many healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. To cook low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Provide 2 slices sprouted wheat bread
- Get 2 tablespoons low fat pesto
- Provide 1/4 cup grated part skim mozzarella cheese
- Get 18 oz jar crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Use 1/3 cup fresh basil chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon paprika
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Use to taste Black pepper
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned.
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done.
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge.
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.