Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon coriander soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon coriander soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon coriander soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good advice. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A sole helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently not less than twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are better choices.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. To make lemon coriander soup you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon coriander soup:
- Provide 1 tsp - butter
- Provide 1/2 inch - ginger
- Use 2 clove - garlic
- Use 1/3 cup - finely chopped coriander
- Prepare 1 - carrot finely chopped
- Get 2-3 tbs - crushed sweet corn
- You need 2 1/2 cup - water
- Provide 1 tbsp - cornflour
- Use 1 tsp - black pepper powder
- You need 2 tsp - salt (as required)
- Prepare 1 tbs - lime juice
- Get 1-2 - green chilli finely chopped
Instructions to make Lemon coriander soup:
- Heat the butter in a pan on low flame. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté.
- Add finely chopped green chilli and sauté for a minute.
- Once it is fried add carrot. Mix well. Then add crushed sweet corn mix all ingredients together well.
- In small mixing bowl add cornflour and 1/4 cup water and mix well and keep aside.
- Now add water to the pan and mix well. Once it start boiling add corn flour mixture. Stir well.
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Stir well.
- Now add lemon juice and finely chopped coriander. Switch off the gas.
- Mix well and serve the hot lemon coriander soup.
If you find this Lemon coriander soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.