Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whey Tomato-Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whey Tomato-Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good information. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim at the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find a range of salads. You might get chili. You might get baked potatoes. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whey tomato-carrot soup recipe. To make whey tomato-carrot soup you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whey Tomato-Carrot Soup:
- Use 1/2 litre paneer whey , leftover from making
- Provide 1 Tablespoon butter white
- Get 1 carrot , chopped
- You need 3 tomatoes medium size , with slits cut into them
- Take 1 or 2 onions medium size , chopped coarsely
- Get 6 cloves garlic
- Use 1 or 2 green chillies
- Prepare small bunch cilantro
- Prepare 1 bay leaf or tejpatta
- Get 3 - 4 optional cloves
- Prepare Oil for deep frying
- Use to taste Salt pepper and
Instructions to make Whey Tomato-Carrot Soup:
- Here's what you'll basically need
- Coarsely chop the onions and carrots. Slit the green chillies so they don't explode on heating. Peel the garlic cloves
- Gently heat the butter. I've used homemade butter. You can even use store bought butter or olive oil or any other cooking oil that you prefer
- Sweat the onions, garlic, chillies, carrots and bay leaf or tejpatta
- Add the tomatoes
- Add the cilantro
- Pressure cook for one whistle or boil in whey. I used a pressure cooker, adding part of the whey with the sauteed vegetables
- Heat oil Meanwhile chop some stale bread into cubes Deep fry till golden and drain
- Blend the cooled vegetables Add the rest of the whey and give it a boil, stirring continuously
- To serve, garnish with cilantro (I used onion leaves from my garden), sprinkle some coarsely ground black pepper and keep a lime half handy for those who crave a tang There's nothing quite like soup on certain days, cold days or hot ones, times when you're tired or sick or just for the heck of it
If you find this Whey Tomato-Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.