Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Select a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for example, doesn’t provide burgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken corn soup:
- You need 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- Use 1 cup corn (add more vegetables if you want)
- Use 1 chicken stock cube
- You need 1 small onion chopped
- You need 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Get 1/2 inch ginger chopped
- You need 2 green chillies chopped
- You need 1 tsp red chilli sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Use 1 tsp soya sauce
- Get 1 tsp salt
- You need 5 cups water
- Provide 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 egg white
- You need 1 tbsp cornflour dissolved in little water
Steps to make Chicken corn soup:
- First heat oil in a big deep vessel/pan.now add the chopped onions,garlic,ginger and chillies and saute few seconds.now add the maggi cube,tomato ketchup, soya sauce and chilli sauce and stir.
- Now add the corn include the vegetable you want to add and mix well now add the shredded chicken and mix well.now add 5 cups of water and salt,now bring to a boil,now add the cornflour mixture and simmer for few minutes till its slightly thick.now drip the egg white mixture and keep stirring.simmer few seconds.
- Now serve hot,garnish with some spring onions and enjoy
If you find this Chicken corn soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.