Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Ragi soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ragi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Instead, the selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi soup recipe. To cook ragi soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragi soup:
- You need 30 GM ragi flour
- Prepare to taste Salt
- You need 300 ml water
- You need 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Take 2 tsp carrot
- Use 2 tsp capsicum
- Provide 2 tsp cauliflower
- You need 2 tsp green peas
- Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander leaves
- Prepare Few drops of lemon juice
Steps to make Ragi soup:
- Chop carrot, cauliflower and capsicum into small dices. Add green peas to it and parboil all these veggies in a pot. Do not throw the water as we will be using it in further process.
- In a bowl take ragi flour and mix 75 ml water to it. Make a paste by mixing flour properly. There should be no lumps into the mixture.
- In a pot boil 250 ml water(the water which was left after parboiing the vegetables can also be used). Add cumin seeds and salt to taste. Mix the ragi flour paste to it and give it a good stir. Keep it on a low flame for 2 to 3 boils. Add pepper powder. Keep stirring meanwhile. Add vegetables and mix it well. Switched off the flame.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and finely cut coriander leaves. Mix it well.
- Serve it when hot. Add veggies on top while serving. Enjoy the wholesome bowl of goodness.
If you find this Ragi soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.