Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are generally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can find in just one apple. A number of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are in addition extremely important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & jasmine rice soup with extra garlic recipe. To cook chicken & jasmine rice soup with extra garlic you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic:
- You need 1 Tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Prepare 3-4 medium carrots peeled and cut into roughly 1/4" thick discs
- Use 1 medium white or yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- Use 1-2 large stems of celery (depending on how much you like celery flavor), chopped
- Prepare the white part of one leek, well washed and julienned
- Prepare 8-10 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Use 1 teaspoon thyme
- Take 2.5 pounds bone-in chicken pieces, skin removed (you'll want at least half dark meat for fat and flavor)
- Get 10 cups water
- Get 1.5 Tablespoons salt to start
- Get 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Provide 1 cup uncooked Jasmine rice
Steps to make Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic:
- In a large pot, heat the oil to medium high. Add carrots, onions, celery, leeks, and garlic, and sauté about 4 minutes, or until onions begin to turn translucent.
- Add thyme, bay leaves, chicken, and water.
- Add salt and parsley and give it a few gentle stirs.
- Turn heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 20 minutes, add Jasmine rice, turn heat to medium low and simmer, covered, for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. If seasoning is to your liking, you can turn off the heat. If you need to adjust seasoning, adjust then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- That's it! Enjoy (and feel better!). :)
If you find this Chicken & Jasmine Rice Soup with Extra Garlic recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.