Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose the drive through depending on if it has healthier options available. For example, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yeto's superb pumpkin and goat cheese soup! recipe. To make yeto's superb pumpkin and goat cheese soup! you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup!:
- Provide 2 lb seeded and peeled pumpkin or kabocha, diced
- Use 3/4 cup white onion, chopped
- Use 4 1/2 cup fish stock ( you could also use chicken or veggie stock if you like)
- You need 1/2 cup goat cheese or as desired
- Take 1 fresh basil
- You need 1/4 cup olive oil
- Get 1 salt and pepper
- Get optional
- Provide 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Take 1 fillet of your favorite fish ( salmon or cod work best)
Steps to make Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup!:
- Toss pumpkin, onions and garlic with olive oil in a pan until everything is roasted soft and has nice brown edges
- Place roasted items in a soup pot over medium heat. Add in 3/4 of the stock and simmer for up to 45 minutes.
- Put in food processor and blend until smooth
- Blend in small amounts of goat cheese and cream ( if using ) and adjust thickness with the rest of the broth. Salt and pepper to taste. Add in basil to taste as well
- If you are using the fish, pan fry it separately with oil, salt and pepper, then add it during step 4
If you find this Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.