Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. There are many salads available these days. You might get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal out of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fix my boo boo, kinda tuscan soup recipe. To make brad's fix my boo boo, kinda tuscan soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup:
- You need 1 lb ground chorizo sausage, browned and drained
- Use 1 1/4 lbs ready to go spinach and ricotta stuffed tortellini
- Provide 1 lb roasted asparagus, cut 1 "
- Provide 3 medium red potatoes
- Provide 2 1/2 lbs failed spare ribs. 😅
- Take 1 tbs granulated chicken bouillon
- Take Dash white pepper
- Take 1 tbs dehydrated onion
- Provide 4 strips meaty bacon, chopped
- You need 1 pt heavy cream
- Get 1 tbs minced garlic
- Use 2 cups chopped baby kale
Instructions to make Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup:
- So, the ribs are flanken style. Ribs cut thin. They were marinated in 1/4 cup each balsamic vinegar and worchestershire sauce, with a tbs minced garlic. Then glazed on the BBQ with 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard, 4 tbs brown sugar, and a dash of white pepper mixed together. The asparagus was roasted in the oven with olive oil, garlic powder, and steak seasoning.
- Place ribs in a soup pot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Simmer until tender. This took almost 2 1/2 hrs to get the ribs to give in. Stir often. Add water as needed.
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork. Microwave until just able to easily insert a fork into them. Don't overcook.
- At the 1 1/2 hr mark, add asparagus, bouillon, pepper, onion, and bacon.
- At the 2 hr mark, add chorizo, cream, garlic, and kale. 8 minutes before serving, add tortellini and potatoes. Cook 8 minutes. Serve while hot. Garnish with kale. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.