Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose the drive through based on if it has more healthy options available. For example, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter minestrone soup recipe. You can cook winter minestrone soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- You need 1 onion, peeled & diced
- Provide 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Take 2 carrots, peeled & diced
- Use 1 leek, shredded
- You need 400 g tinned tomatoes
- Prepare 800 mls vegetable stock
- Get 100 g shredded cabbage
- Prepare 400 g cannellini beans
- Take 80 g wholemeal spaghetti
- Use Fresh parsley
- Use Salt & pepper
Instructions to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- In a large soup pan, gently fry the onions, garlic, carrots and leek in the olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock and tinned tomatoes to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Use your hands to break the spaghetti into short pieces, add them to the soup pan with the shredded cabbage and cannellini beans.
- Simmer gently for a further 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is just cooked, with a bit of bite. Stir in a handful of fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
If you find this Winter Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.