Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for chicken corn soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Now and then, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you can find a range of salads. Chili can be another choice. You may get a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken corn soup:
- Provide 2 cup chicken
- Prepare 6 cup water
- Use 2 cup potatoes chopped
- You need 1/2 small onion chopped
- Use 1 tbsp butter
- Get 2 tsp chicken flavor bouillon seasoning
- Prepare 10 oz bag of frozen corn
- Provide 1 dash salt and pepper
- Provide 1/2 cup flour
- Provide 1 egg
Steps to make chicken corn soup:
- cook chicken until no longer pink inside and chop up into small pieces.
- boil water add chicken ,chopped potatoes , onion chopped small, butter ,chicken bouillon seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.If you are useing fresh corn add now. If useing frozen corn cook and add later. Boil til potatoes are soft about 10 min.
- cook frozen bag of corn in microwave about 4 min. Then add to soup.
- put flour in bowl and mix egg with it until it forms a dough. Add more flour if it is too wet. Break flour mixture up into small pieces and drop into soup. Stir as you put the flour mix in. Boil for an additional 5 min. then serve
If you find this chicken corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.