Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
At this time we are going to show you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor ought to be sufficient reason for everybody to start eating apples.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. It can truly help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian chicken soup (soto ayam) recipe. You can have indonesian chicken soup (soto ayam) using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Use For Broth
- Take Chicken (i use around 300gr)
- Get 1 litre Water for boil
- Get 3 Bay Leaves
- Use 2 tbsp Lemon grass powder (fresh will be better)
- Prepare 1 tsp dried Galangal (fresh will better)
- Take 1 tbsp ginger powder + 1 dried ginger (fresh will be better)
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Provide 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take 5 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 shallots (i used red onion)
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- You need 1 tsp cumin powder
- You need 2 candlenuts
- Take 1/4 nutmeg since i dont wan't strong taste of it
- Get Salt
- Prepare For Servings
- Prepare Boiled eggs
- Get White cabbage - shredded
- Use Green onion - chopped
- Take Bean sprouts
- Take Perkedel
- You need Fried onion (see in my other recipe)
- Prepare Vermicelli noodles (i don't have, i use rice)
- Provide Kaffir limes (i use lemon)
- Get Sambal (chili sauce/ paste)
- Prepare Sweet soya sauce
Instructions to make Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Prepare Pot, put 1 litre water. Boil it. Add chicken and bay leaves
- Smash garlic, candlenuts, coriander seeds, ginger, galangal, nutmeg and onion until it become paste (you can use food processor)
- Fry the paste add turmeric powder, lemongrass powder, cumin powder, salt & white pepper
- Add the fried seasonings above into pot
- After the chicken cooked well take chicken, let it cool and shred it.
- Meanwhile prepare for servings, soak bean sprouts and white cabbage in hot water until it soft and rinse it
- The servings, shredded white cabbage, tomatoes, bean sprouts, shredded chicken, chopped green onions, boiled eggs, fried onion, fritter potato (Perkedel/ frikadel)
- Meanwhile prepare your bowl, fill with vermicelli / rice / rice cake shredded cabagge, bean sprouts, sambal, green onion, boiled egg halved, add the broth. Add fried onion & perkedel
- With rice cake (Lontong)
If you find this Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.