Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Soup with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Soup with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. Now lots of them offer salads. You may also pick out Chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are lots of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your dinner from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup with chicken recipe. To cook corn soup with chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Soup with chicken:
- Provide 2 potatoes medium size
- Get 2 carrots
- Get 1/2 kg chicken breasts/thighs
- Provide 1 egg
- Get 1 corn flour or similar flour for thickening
- Use 350 grams of corn; creamy/normal
- Take 500 ml chicken stock
Instructions to make Corn Soup with chicken:
- wash all the potatoes and carrots. skin it and then cut it in small dices. Also cut the chicken in small slices.
- fill the boiler with water until it reaches half of the boiler and then boil the potatoes and carrots. After 10 minutes or so, put the sliced chickens inside and wait for 15 minutes.
- After that put inside a box of chicken stock and put sugar and salt as you like it (I prefer it sweet, so I put more sugar than salt; make sure you put it little by little so you can control the taste as you like it)
- open the can of corn and drain it (if you choose the creamy one then no need to drain it) and put the corn inside
- After that, crack open one and mix the yolk and the white of egg. after that slowly put it inside the soup while stirring it.
- let it cooked for another 5-10 minutes. Now, it depends of your preferences, but I prefer to make it thick, so I mix the corn flour with water in a small bowl and then I put it slowly inside the soup while stirring it so it becomes thickened. Usually I need around 3 tablespoons of corn flour or more. MAKE SURE to stir it quickly as soon as the corn flour-water is put inside, or else you won't get the satisfying result
If you find this Corn Soup with chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.