Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now you can get a range of salads. You might get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are many healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. This can help you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carol's chicken 'n vegetable soup recipe. To make carol's chicken 'n vegetable soup you need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup:
- Take 6 cup chicken broth
- Get 3 medium carrots, chopped
- Get 2 sm. zucchini, chopped
- You need 6 tbsp flour
- Take 1/2 can green onion, chopped
- You need 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- Take 6 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 cup milk
- Get 2 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- You need 1 salt, pepper and parsley to taste
- Provide 3 stalks celery, chopped
Steps to make Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup:
- In a lg saucepan over high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add rice, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add carrots, zucchini and celery and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. In a sm saucepan over medium heat melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook until bubbly. Remove from heat and gradually add milk, then stir in 1 cup of broth from soup mixture. Return to heat and cook until sauce is thick and bubbly. Stir sauce into soup mixture, add chicken and spices. Enjoy!
If you find this Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.