Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Alternatively it is possible to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chili/soup (vegetarian or not) recipe. To cook black bean chili/soup (vegetarian or not) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not):
- Provide 3 cans black beans
- Take 1 can vegetable broth
- Take 6 oz can of tomato paste
- Get 1/2-1 onion
- Get 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Use 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon salt
- Provide 1/2 ? tablespoon of lemon juice (didn't try)
- Take 1 + tomatoes (optional)
- You need 1 + avocados (optional)
- Use chopped cilantro (optional)
- You need Tabasco (optional)
- Take feta cheese
Instructions to make Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not):
- Boil chicken to make shredded chicken. (If not making vegetarian.)
- Use olive oil to sautéed chopped onion and garlic in a soup size pot.
- Add black beans, vegetable broth, tomato paste, and salt. Optional - lemon juice. Boil.
- Pour about 2/3 into food processor, leave beans in pot.
- Blend and stir back in pot with left over beans in pot.
- Optional - add shredded chicken.
- Add Tabasco, tomato, avocado, feta cheese, and cilantro.
If you find this Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.