Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
More than likely you know that fruits and vegetables will give you many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are generally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should understand is that apples have more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. Several of the major minerals you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chiang mai noodle soup recipe. To cook chiang mai noodle soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Use 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use 4 tbsp thai red curry paste
- Take 6 cups coconut milk
- You need 4 cups chicken stock
- You need 3 tbsp fish sauce
- Get 1 tbsp finely shaved palm sugar
- Prepare 600 g chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- Prepare 800 g cooked egg noddles
- Use 1/4 cup roughly chopped coriander
- Provide Lime wedge to serve
- Use Salt
- You need Crispy Wonton Noodles
- Get 16 wonton skins, sliced into 3mm wide strips
- Get Vegetable oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Thai red curry sauce and cook about 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook about 2 minutes or until the chicken start to colour.
- Stir in the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and palm sugar. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Then taste and season again with fish sauce, salt or palm sugar to your taste.
- For crispy wonton noodles, pour vegetables oil into a saucepan to a depth of about 10cm. Place over heat high. When the oil reaches 180C, carefully add a small handful of wonton strips. Cook for about 30 seconds or until golden. Drain the noodles on paper towel. Repeat until all wonton noodles are cooked.
- To serve, divided the cooked noodles between four large bowl. Top with pieces of chicken and ladle over the soup. Top with coriander, lime wedges and the crispy wonton noodles.
If you find this Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.