Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken corn chowder soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn chowder soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, your choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn chowder soup recipe. You can have chicken corn chowder soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken corn chowder soup:
- Get 2 1/2 lb pack of boneless chicken breast
- Get 8 cups chicken stock (2 quarts)
- Use 1 can evaporated milk
- Take 5 heaping tbsp flour
- Take Olive oil to brown chicken then veggies
- Use 1 large onion diced
- Take 6 stalks celery diced
- Get 2 small red and green peppers diced
- You need Handful baby carrots diced
- You need 1-2 lbs diced potatoes
- Provide 6 fresh ears of corn or two frozen bags of corn
- Prepare 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare to taste Paprika
- Get Chicken bouillon for flavoring
- Prepare Fresh herbs like parsley
Steps to make Chicken corn chowder soup:
- Brown chicken in large pot with garlic, salt and pepper, and paprika
- Remove chicken and sauté the veggies (leave potatoes and corn aside) until translucent
- Add everything else besides the flour. Corn, potatoes, chicken, broth, milk, seasoning. Bring to boil for about 30 min.
- Add flour to about 1 1/2 cups water and make slurry. Pour in and stir right away and let thicken. Taste to add bouillon or salt and pepper.
If you find this Chicken corn chowder soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.