Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everyone knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. A few of the major minerals you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you’ll even discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can have "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Provide 4 Onions
- Use 96 oz (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp thyme
- Use 1 bay leaf
- You need 4 tbsp butter
- You need 1 salt and pepper
- Take 1 french bread
- Provide 1 freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly.
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions.
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours.
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish.
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese.
- Broil until melted and slightly brown.
- Served with a panini.
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.