Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One serving of pop is eight oz.. That serving could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Typically, though, they are 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. You can have thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Get 1.5-2 lbs thin sliced steak meat
- Provide 2 red bell peppers diced
- Provide 1/2 small white onion
- Use 2-3 cups Shredded carrots
- Provide 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Prepare I clove garlic chopped
- Prepare 2 TBS soy sauce
- You need 1 TBS Cayenne Pepper
- Get 2 TSP Curry
- You need 2 TSP Ginger
- Use Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 can Coconut Milk
- Use 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- Take 2 TBS Butter
- Get 2 TBS Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce
- Take 1 Lime
- You need 1 Jalapeño diced
- Use 1 cup cilantro
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often.
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together.
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this - see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min.
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.