Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can furthermore help your heart. With all the things that you will discover in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You may even be surprised to discover that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan white bean soup recipe. You can cook tuscan white bean soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Prepare 6 strips bacon (diced)
- Take 2 large green onion (diced small)
- Get 1 cup shredded carrots
- Use 3 celery stalks (diced small) optional
- Get 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- Use 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup white cooking wine
- You need 2 cans (14.5) Great Northern Beans
- Get 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Take 1/4 tsp dried basil leaves
- Provide 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Provide 1/2 cup heavy cream
- You need 1/8 tsp celery seed
- Take 1 tbsp dried parsley
Steps to make Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Place a large stock pot over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving bacon drippings in pan. Set aside.
- You want about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pot, if you do not have enough fat, add extra virgin olive oil to pan until you have about 1 tablespoon of liquid (just eyeball this).
- Increase heat to medium high. Add shallots, carrot, and celery to pot. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Add white wine to deglaze pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine is reduced to 2 tablespoon, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, beans with their liquid, rosemary and Parmesan.
- Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes.
- Add in the bacon, 1/4 cup of cream, chopped parsley leaves and grated parmesan. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Taste the soup, add more cream for a richer taste and texture.
- (You can serve the soup as is for a brothy consistency, or you can thicken the soup with one of the two methods below.) For an ultra creamy, bisque-like texture, puree the entire soup.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with more grated parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and or more garlic powder. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.