Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
You will also be able to get a healthier heart by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. Just one more of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. The particular skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be located in an apple. And your best choice is to discover a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up some apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon chicken corn chowder recipe. To cook bacon chicken corn chowder you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder:
- You need 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 medium yellow onion chopped very well
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles(14.5 oz)
- Use 1 cup corn(canned or frozen)
- Prepare 4 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Get 1 1/2 cup half and half
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
- Use 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Use 3 slices of bacon cooked to crispiness and diced into small pieces
- Get 2 1/2 cup chicken that had been cooked and diced
- Get 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Take 1 tortilla chips to break into soup
Steps to make Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder:
- Melt butter and sautee onion for 5-7 minutes in a large soup/stock pot. Add next 8 ingredients and simmer over low-medium heat until cream cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Add chicken, bacon and cheese to pot and continue to simmer another 5 minutes. Serve with crushed tortilla chips.
If you find this Bacon Chicken Corn Chowder recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.